Thursday, September 17, 2009
Eating Healthy
I think the best way to eat right is to proportion your meals. Instead of starving yourself through two meals a day and then at night you are starving and eat unhealthy before bed time. If you eat small amounts throughout the day and keep eating you will keep your metabolism ruining and burning. Since you only eat a small amount by the next time you go to eat you already burnt off the previous meal. One thing that is tough is in the beginning, the small amounts. every time i ate I would not feel full and want to eat more. I would have to keep strict and not eat any more. after a week or two of eating small meals you get used to it and if you do eat a lot in one sitting you get more full than you used to and feel sick. I feel your stomach gets used to small meals and will get accustomed to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment